Sunday, September 19, 2010

Feeling tired tonight, so just a few pictures. Alot of these are stolen from Jocelyn, who has been a far more diligent picture-taker than I so far:

Jo and Emrys hanging out in the Vancouver airport

These next three were taken at the Tower of London--Jo had never been, so we went there with her on Friday. The little toque that Samantha's mom knit Emrys fits him perfectly and makes him look like a little sailor of the merchant marines (am I right, Alice??).

Emrys posing with one of the Tower guards!! He was super nice and a pro at posing. (The guard, I mean, not Emrys, though perhaps in time this will be true of him as well, haha.) I imagine it comes with the job. Also, Travis noticed that he is wearing decorations, which makes us think that all the guards there must be actual military. Which is cool.
Me and baby inside the Tower. He was super upset earlier in the day and I ended up hanging out in the baby washroom with him for like half an hour (again, I am super impressed that the Tower has a baby room! who would have guessed), but apparently had calmed down by this point.

And a few pictures from the last few days we were in SK. These are Emrys and his cousin Makayla. She LOVES babies and likes to pet his head and kiss him. I like his concerned look in the first one.


These last ones are of where we are living now--International Hall. Outside of the building:

Inside in the building's courtyard; our flat entrance is off of the courtyard, through one of the doors like the white one in the background of the picture. You enter into a hall and go up a curving stairwell, and we are on the third floor.

Kitchen.

Living room, right after we arrived.

Courtyard again--this is the view looking straight ahead when you come out of the door from our staircase. That's me and Em in the distance.

And that's all for now. I'll try to be more newsy next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment