Emrys and dad hanging at the computer...in the background you can see our awesome bulletin board, my favorite thing about the whole house I think!
Emrys doing the wave, haha. As you can see he has finally learned to loooove his soother (they call them "dummies" here, as in "oh no you dropped your dummy!" I don't think I will ever get used to that one...)
Hanging in his new jolly jumper!! I fear he is still too little for it though, as I had to helpfully prop his head up just prior to taking this picture...
...he can hold it up good for a little while...
but inevitably this happens. Poor baby. I think he will LOVE it though once his neck is a little stronger...already today he was bouncing a little bit on his toes.

Across the street from school and a little way down. These are law courts I think. They were called something like "The Halls of Justice" or something equally melodramatic. (Johnny, I feel that if the spirit leads you while you are here to do anything dramatic or involving green paintballs, this might be a suitable location. Ahem.)
View in the other direction from campus.


Today was the first day that I went to my school campus. It is right in the very heart of central London, on a street called the Strand, and the back of it borders on the river. This is the view walking down the street towards school. SO COOL right??
Across the street from school and a little way down. These are law courts I think. They were called something like "The Halls of Justice" or something equally melodramatic. (Johnny, I feel that if the spirit leads you while you are here to do anything dramatic or involving green paintballs, this might be a suitable location. Ahem.)
View in the other direction from campus.
The courtyard of one of the school libraries. Slightly more impressive than the library in Victoria, I gotta say.


The irish dont do paintballs beck, we blow things up!
ReplyDelete